The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of financial/commercial accounting.
The position is based in North Dublin City Centre and the salary ranges from 65-70k + benefits.
• Responsible for the consolidation of the Group’s accounts on a monthly basis
• Treasury management including coordination of cash funding to subsidiaries
• Preparation of monthly financial pack for various entities in the Group, investigating variances and budget analysis
• Budgeting and forecasting
• Assist in Company Secretarial Filings
• Ad hoc analyses and reporting
• Big 4 training is essential
• Experience of IFRS desirable
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.