Group Management Accountant| Dublin City Centre| Salary €55K-€60K+ benefits
An opportunity for a Group Management Accountant job has become available within an established leading property company based in Dublin City Centre.
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified accountant looking to progress their career in property and a busy finance department.
What will you be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining month-end reporting packs as well as driving the budgeting, forecasting and costing activities
- Preparation of month-end accounts within deadlines
- Business variance analysis reporting and explanations
- Evaluate industry, economic, financial, and market trends to forecast the organisation's short, medium and long-term financial and competitive position.
Requirements for this Client Accountant job:
- Qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) with relevant practice or industry experience.
- Construction/Property experience would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience with ERP systems.
Please submit your CV or contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744694 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.