Aviation Accountant Permanent + benefits
Exciting opportunity to join a leading Financial Services Firm, which has just announced significant expansion plans for its Dublin operations as a Client Accountant on the Asset Finance Division. The main purpose of this role is to look after portfolio of trading entities.
The role will involve:
- Preparation of management accounts and financial statements
- Take responsibility for a portfolio of client cases
- Completion of monthly and quarterly management accounts for a portfolio of SPVs
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reports issued to the debt and equity investors
- Post final bookkeeping entries required to produce financial statements and perform year end ledger close-down procedures.
- Assisting with the update and maintenance of financial statement templates in accordance with appropriate accounting principles.
- Fully support the Head of Client Accounting and assist management and senior management on ad hoc projects
Requirements for this Role
The successful candidate will hold a professional accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA), ideally gained in financial services/aircraft leasing with 0-3 years' post-qualified experience;
About Our Client
Our client is a leasing Financial Services Firm based in Dublin City Centre, which has announced significant expansion plans
Competitive remuneration package will apply.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.