I have been retained by one of Irelands’ fastest growing firms to find a Payroll Specialist that is ready for the next step in their career and looking to gain invaluable exposure in payroll. This is a company that pride themselves on technical excellence, unrivalled communication skills and a clear knowledge of shared service operations.
• On-site and offsite client support with production of payrolls
• Implementing payroll knowledge and experience to support clients in their project engagements
• Assisting clients with assignments to deliver payroll solutions
• Maintaining and developing existing and new client relationships
• Responsibility for day to day client queries on domestic and international payrolls
• Investigating payroll issues
• Producing reports regularly which includes payroll consolidated reporting and performance KPI reports
• Administrative responsibilities
• Management and accurate record keeping of client queries
• Ad hoc duties in connection with payroll processing, issue resolution and client relations
• 2+ years’ in a payroll processing role
• Experience ideally with multinational organisation benefits including pensions, share schemes bonuses & commissions
• Knowledge and understanding of payroll stakeholders and their needs
• High level of excel skills
• Excellent report writing skills.
• Genuine interest in international payroll with the desire to take that further
• Desire for longevity in a career in payroll
• Able to take ownership of an autonomous role
Upon application you will recieve full job and company details.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.