An advanced pharma-technology company with over 20 years’ experience in growing globally is seeking a Tax Manager to join the Dublin HQ.
You will have over 6 years’ experience in leading a large multinational within the Tax Department.
Day to day duties:
- Key control role in supporting indirect tax compliance function and ensuring accurate and timely submission of all relevant indirect tax related returns.
- Take a lead role in the continued development of the group’s Indirect Tax processes and look to enhance and improve the group’s financial systems.
- Strong leadership and oversight of the group’s Indirect Tax compliance team (currently comprising of four analysts).
- You will be involved in and have responsibility for ad-hoc Tax consultancy projects from around the globe.
- Proactively mentor and develop the needs and professional skill-sets of less experienced team members.
- 6+ years of relevant Indirect Tax experience within a large multinational or international professional services organization with a knowledge of global accounting and tax compliance processes
- Experience as an Indirect Tax Compliance manager with experience of related technology offerings an advantage.
- University Degree preferably in Business, Accounting or Law.
- Full / Part professional qualification in accounting or tax preferred but not essential.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aoife in Sigmar Recruitment on 01 474 4691 to discuss this role in more detail.
If this doesn’t sound like you, I would still like to hear from you to chat about your next career move.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.