Experienced Accounts Payable Manager Required For Growing Irish Business In Dublin City Centre
This Irish company within the Leisure sector have a permanent job vacancy for an Accounts Payable Manager. They have expanded significantly in recent years and still have ambitious growth plans.
This a very autonomous role, with AP Manager having full responsibility for the function, including leading a team of AP Specialists. This really would be a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to build on their AP supervisory or management responsibilities.
Key duties will include:
• Provide leadership and direction to ensure that the Accounts Payable (AP) team are engaged, developed and delivering to their potential.
• Responsible for end to end processing of purchase invoices.
• Management of AP month-end and year-end close process.
• Strong AP experience with 2+ years leading an AP function in a fast-paced, high volume environment with strict reporting deadlines
• Previous experience of people management, building relationships and interacting with all levels within the organisation;
A very competitive salary will be offered to the successful candidate which is up to €70,000.
If interested, please apply to this advert or contact Sam Breckon at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744664.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.