European Pensions Consultant – Director
Ideally the role will be based in Dublin or Luxembourg
A leading privately-owned Asset Manager is looking to hire a European Pensions Expert at Director level for their Life Assurance business.
The role would suit someone with strong European pension products knowledge, Relationship Management experience and good exposure to the Compliance and Risk function.
As a Technical Pensions Specialist, you will be responsible for the management and development of European pension products, ensure compliance, act as a go to person for any product related queries etc.
- Work with the local and global business channels to understand customer requirements as they relate to the products you are responsible for, ensuring these are carried through to development
- Provide competitive insight to the sales and marketing teams to help them differentiate the firm in the marketplace and so better achieve their business goals
- Seek to deliver operational efficiency and scalability by working with other member of the Product Group and functional teams to understand pain points and potential areas for change
- Build an effective network of technical experts both at a European and local market level
- Represent the company externally through participation in industry bodies and supporting channel functions with client meetings
- Strong experience with European Pension products;
- Core understanding of the legal and regulatory environment in which our business operates and how this is changing;
- Ability to build a strong network of industry contacts;
- Must be eligible to work full-time in Ireland as no Visa sponsorship will be provided with this role;
APPLY NOW by sending your CV to NKatiliute@sigmar.ie or call Neringa on 01 4744633 for a confidential chat!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.