AP Manager – Dynamic, fast paced and interesting business – Dublin.
Excel your career and join this high growth and fast paced company, paying up to €75K DOE.
Don't miss out on your best move yet.
I want to speak with talented, driven and experienced candidates who have strong leadership and people management. You will need to provide solid direction to the AP team to ensure full potential is reached.
This will be fast paced and a positive, 'can-do' attitude with the ability to organise is essential.
Why would this be of interest?
- Excellent salary
- Interesting and unique company to work for
- Gain excellent experience and grow as this company continues to do so
- Accounts Payable Manager
- Up to €75K DOE
- 5+ years leading an AP function
- Must have excellent people management skills
- FMCG / Stock experience a bonus
- Has to have had 5+ direct reports and strong experience in a high volume multi-company environment
- Continual training and development
- Career progression within this organisation
- Can analyse and document AP processes
- Lead the transformation
- Used to very high volume and multi company environment
- Strong people management (will be leading team of 7+)
- Develop, continually improve, own and implement advanced analytics and KPI that lead to improved insights and recommended actions to drive continuous process improvement
- Manage and continually improve the period close process through standardisation and automation to close the period faster and improve accuracy
Call me on 01 474 4639, or email over your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the required attributes for this position.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.