An award-winning Financial Services company is looking to recruit for a Client Accountant.
- Oversee the effective management of a portfolio of client structures accounting and financial reporting requirements:
- Prepare annual financial statements and, where required, management accounts from the accounting records of the client entities as maintained in accordance with relevant accounting standards.
- Take responsibility for a portfolio of client cases.
- Post final bookkeeping entries required to produce financial statements and perform year-end ledger close-down procedures.
- Reviewing accounts preparation working papers and financial statements as a quality control function.
- Liaising with client services, Global Operations, and auditors to ensure the audits of clients' financial statements is completed timely.
- Assisting with the update and maintenance of financial statement templates in accordance with appropriate accounting principles.
- Review final accounts for presentation before being mailed to clients or their advisers.
- To provide advice on ad-hoc accounting and reporting queries and other related work to the trust teams.
- To assist in the completion of tax computations.
- ACCA/ACA qualified with 2 PQE in a fiduciary environment.
- Possess a comprehensive understanding and knowledge of accounts preparation, accounting standards, company administration, and Irish Company Law
- Strong technical ability.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues at all levels.
If this sounds like you please email your CV to Justyna Pinkowska at Sigmar Recruitment email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.