Purpose of the Job
A new Service Specialist in Ireland are looking to appoint a top-class retail and sales Assistant Duty manager for their operation in Dublin
We are looking for ambitious managers with retail experience, who can inspire and lead a large team, balancing superb customer service skills with sales capability. You’ll be a key part of establishing a brand-new start-up business but supported with all the resources of a major global provider.
- To oversee the day-to-day activities within the site ensuring efficient shift plans are designed in accordance with the business needs and effective communication is maintained throughout the shift with internal and external stakeholders.
- To manage and support staff in line with company Policies & Procedures including supervision, absence management, performance management, disciplinary & grievances.
- To identify individual training and development needs and plan to meet these by effective use of iLearn and PDR’s
- To contribute to the recruitment, induction and training of new CSA’s and Team Leaders
- To fully adhere to the Financial Procedures and Cash Handling Policy and ensure the team are performing in accordance with the policy at all times
- To ensure efficient and consistent communication process is in place and daily briefings, regular team meetings and bi-monthly one-to-ones are held
- To undertake additional activities such as attendance at conferences and involvement in projects to further individual and organisational development
Experience, Skills and Qualifications Required
- Fluent English speaking educated to Leaving Certificate or equivalent. Experienced in the use of Google Apps, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in leading and motivating a sales-oriented team, hitting sales targets and KPIs
- Experience in managing health and safety responsibilities, an advantage
- To drive implementation of the H,S&E Improvement Plan
- To ensure established safe working processes are adhered to at all time
- Report all Accidents and Incidents in line with Company Guidelines
If you feel you are a suitable applicant for this position, please apply today.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.