A new Service Specialist in Ireland are looking to appoint a top-class retail and sales Junior Team Lead for their operation in Dublin
You will also be responsible for ensuring our commercial success. You and your team will be responsible meeting sales targets and KPIs and excellent customer service. You will lead and empower your team to deliver these targets.
- Provides quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer enquiries and effectively handling customers complaints.
- Sale of products and services to customers, meeting sales targets and KPIs.
- Ensure all CSAs (Customer Service Associates) are adhering to the local working procedures.
- Liaise with Customer Relations to resolve complaints and prevent escalation.
- Support the Duty Manager in driving the implementation of the Customer Service Improvement Plan
- Provide support and direction to the team and monitor performance.
- Support the Duty Manager with the team development and training.
- Support the Duty Manager in driving the implementation of Staff Engagement Action Plan.
- Plays a lead role in ensuring that the operation is punctual, and the Excellence value is met.
- Coordinate daily shifts, complete shift plan and assign duties ensuring efficiency at all times across the three stops.
- Ensure all policies, Standards and Procedures are effectively communicated and adhered to by the team.
- Adhere to the Financial Procedures and Cash Handling Policy.
- Ensure established safe working processes are adhered to at all times.
- Shift work, including nights, weekends and Bank Holidays.
- Occasional working overtime in the event of high customer numbers
Experience, Knowledge & Qualifications Required
- Educated to Leaving Certificate level or equivalent and basic computer literacy
- Experience of delivering excellent customer service in a fast-paced working environment
- Experience of working as part of a team and independently
- Experience of supervising teams of people (preferred)
This role will be interviewing soon so please do not delay in applying.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.