Legal Secretary | 45k | Mid Tier Firm
Legal Secretary role on offer with a leading firm based in Dublin City. Strong PA’s with an interest in moving into the Legal industry may also be considered.
We’re currently representing a leading Dublin based Law Firm that have a vacancy in their Banking team. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary seeking a move to a firm offering a great package with guaranteed work-life balance and access to high quality work.
The firm will also consider experienced PA’s that have a demonstrable interest in moving into the Legal industry and beginning a career as a Legal Secretary.
Title: Property Legal Executive/Paralegal
Location: Dublin City
Salary: Up to €45,000 (depending on experience)
- Doc management for the Banking team;
- Diary management for Senior team members;
- Administrative support for all team members;
- Correspondence with clients; and
- Ad hoc secretarial duties as required.
- Ideally experience in a Commercial/Corporate Law firm;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office suite;
- Familiar with Banking/Corporate/Commercial Law;
- Ability to prioritise workload; and
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested in hearing more?
To find out more about this particular job please click apply below.
Alternatively, for a confidential chat about the Legal market, please send your CV to Conor Hoey, email@example.com, or call: +353 1 4744649.
We are actively recruiting across the legal spectrum, including both In-house and in-practice, and would love to hear from you!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.