Legal Secretary | Top 15 Firm | 45K
Excellent opportunity for an experienced legal secretary seeking a move to a firm offering a great package with guaranteed work-life balance and access to high quality work.
The role will sit in the firm’s construction and procurement team, prior experience in this area will greatly strengthen your application.
We are also open to hearing from any legal assistant, legal secretary or legal PA with Property or Litigation experience.
Title: Legal Secretary
Location: Dublin City
Salary: Up to €45,500 (depending on experience)
- Providing support to a team in the construction and procurement department;
- Document handling;
- Diary management;
- Digital dictation;
- Analysing, researching and summarising legal information; and
- General office admin work.
- You will have previous experience as a legal secretary, legal PA or legal assistant.
- Experience in an Irish law firm (small, medium or large firm).
- Strong IT skills with an excellent level of proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Great communications skills and good telephone manner.
Interested in hearing more?
To find out more about this particular job please click apply below.
Alternatively, for a confidential chat about the Legal market, please send your CV to Conor Hoey, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call: +353 1 4744649.
We are actively recruiting across the legal spectrum, including both In-house and in-practice, and would love to hear from you!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.