Our client a leading Mechanical and electrical contractor is looking for Mechanical engineers for Kildare.The required candidate would be working with Tier 1 M&E contract. The ideal candidate will have minimum 5yrs experience with a Mechanical contractor with some project experience an advantage.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- To support the engineering requirements through managing & liaising with Key Project Stakeholders (Client design team, Main contractor, Suppliers, Sub-contractors, etc).
- Familiarisation of Design/IFC specifications and drawings to fully understand the scope of the Project works.
- Overseeing the Co-ordination process to transform design information into full installation drawings by BIM personnel ensuring spec compliance and as per schedule priority.
- Assessment of Sub-contract and Supplier Tender returns for Technical compliance with design intent specifications.
- Management of the technical submittal, approvals
- Management of the material procurement utilising Engineering Materials Report (EMR) by producing material take-offs identifying the lead-in periods and field need rates
- Manage BIM priorities i.e. isometrics generation and release
If you feel you meet requirements don't hesitate to contact me by applying below or contact Robert on 0867808678
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.