Contract: 6-month FTC (maternity cover)
Our client, a successful start-up in Sligo has a short-term opportunity for an experienced Accountant in the North-West.
The full-time position, which will be based in Sligo town reports directly into the CEO/Founder of the company.
You will be responsible for the coordination of the general accounting activities to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of financial information.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, bank reconciliations, accruals & prepayments and AP Clearing reconciliations.
- Intercompany reconciliations and related journal entries.
- Issue sales invoices in accordance with sales tax regulations.
- Complete weekly and monthly payments for approval.
- Maintain the Accounts payable ledgers – to include purchase invoices.
- Assist with the audits and preparation for year-end.
- Processing payroll for 9-15 staff.
- Qualified Accountant – ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CPA
- 5+ years’ experience
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Highly organised with the ability to work to tight deadlines
To apply for this position please contact Ciara Darcy at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455309 E: email@example.com All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.