Ireland’s leading hospitality group is looking for an experienced AP Manager.
- Coordinating the Accounts Payable (AP) team, ensure their development and delivery to their potential
- Direct, review and monitor the work of the AP team to ensure compliance to process, accuracy and KPI achievement
- Prioritising, organising the team’s workload
- Establishing a culture in the team of continuous process improvement
- Responsible for end to end processing of purchase invoices, as well as ensuring tax compliance and supporting the VAT return process, performing reconciliations where required for purchase ledger and responding to vendor queries
- Management of AP month-end and year-end close process, ensuring that creditor reconciliations have been performed and month-end accruals have been accurately captured for all outstanding purchase orders and preparation and analysis of AP reports
- Preparation and analysis of AP reports for presentation to senior management
- Review and monitor Aged Creditor Days, liaising with the AP team and management as appropriate to ensure that action is taken in a timely manner
- Continuous Process Improvement
- Strong AP experience with 2+ years leading an AP function in a fast-paced, high volume environment with strict reporting deadlines;
- Previous experience of people management, building relationships and interacting with all levels within the organisation;
- Ability to build and develop a high performing AP team;
If you are interested please contact Justyna Pinkowska on 01 474 4646 firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.