Job: Application Developer
Contract: Full Time Permanent
Benefits Include: Parking Onsite, Pension and Healthcare
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Application Developer to join a multinational company based in Galway. You will be working with another Application Developer on site, making a 2-person team. You will also work very closely with other teams onsite. There are always new and exciting projects coming up, allowing for employee growth and development – creativity is also encouraged.
- Make sure you understand, document and analyse all requirements for maximum efficiency in the coding, test and deploy process
- Adhere to all company standards, practices and procedures
- Meet project timelines and be able to effectively communicate schedule changes or disruptions with a focus on expectation alignment
- Use new technologies and practices to deliver more accurate, cost effective and time sensitive solutions
- Constantly be thinking of new ways to improve and enhance systems
- Design project software and support overall enterprise architectural design
- Provide accurate and complete software development estimates for large software projects
The Ideal Candidate For this Job
- 3+ years writing advanced SQL queries, stored procedures, functions and views
- 3+ years using .NET MVC
- 2+ years using JS frameworks (Angular 2+, React, Vue)
- Experience using Git
- Familiar with Entity Framework and Unit Testing
To apply for this position please contact Catherina Forde at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749 261 E:email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.