Quality Engineer II – Weekends
Be part of the fast paced and exciting growth of one of the largest medical device companies globally who have a hugely successful operation here in Galway. This role will be working on drug eluting stents.
- Be responsible for product quality and resolving complex CAPAs and NCRs within the Quality Operations
- Participate in Customer Complaint investigations and analysing test results
- Work with Senior Quality Engineers and Management on compliance to regulatory standards and also the internal QMS
- Utilize your key knowledge of international Medical Device standards to mentor and lead junior Quality Engineer and Technicians
- Work directly with EHS and Quality Team to drive continuous improvement in product and process quality
- Be a key part of validation activities
- Use knowledge of Six Sigma, Statistical Analysis and Lean principles to investigate and solve problems and improve quality
- Deal with suppliers, other engineering disciplines within and outside of the Site and customers should the need arise
- Level 8 degree in engineering or science discipline with 4 years or more experience in quality engineering
- Must have strong communication and teamwork abilities
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.