Great opportunity for a Senior UI Developer to join a leading e- learning company! The successful candidate will join an established team and contribute to the ownership and delivery of UI design, development and maintenance.
- Formulating solutions using the latest web technologies
- Hands on Coding and working on the developmentof the client’s platform
- Working on new feature development, POCs, rapid prototyping and architectural improvements
- Collaborating with a cross functional team including developers, designers and testers
- Encouraging engineering best practises
- Mentoring junior team members
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience with ReactJS, Node, Jenkins, GIT.
- Experience using testing frameworks.
- Working knowledge of agile methodologies
For a confidential chat call Ella on 01-4744674 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.