Associate Quality Engineer
Work with one of the largest companies in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals who have a 125-year long history in making a huge impact in communities globally and are heavily investing in their Irish sites.
- Assist in compliance activities for procedures and protocols, identifying any outstanding issues and demonstrating a good ability to analyse data and provide innovative solutions.
- Manage QA Documentation for the QA team and assist in distributing complaints while acting as the point of contact for commercial and operational partners.
- Work closely with warehousing and product manufacturing on key issues with compliance.
- Be part of continuous improvement activities.
- Support CAPAs and NCRs.
- Support the QA team at the Galway site while working cross functionally with other Irish and Global sites too on compliance matters.
- Must have 1 years’ experience in the medical device industry with a working knowledge of ISO13485 and GMP Standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM discipline.
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.