Personal Assistant – City Centre
*SEEKING TALENTED PA TO JOIN BUSY FINANCIAL SERVICES PROVIDER BASED IN DUBLIN CITY CENTRE*
Well known financial service provider is seeking an experienced personal assistant to support their very busy corporate banking team.
Looking for candidates who can work off their own initiative, has exceptional communication skills and has a can-do attitude.
• Scheduling of internal and external meetings, lunches, conference calls, video conference calls, interviews and greeting visitors
• Maintenance of Leave and Absence records.
• Minute Taking at meetings.
• Point of contact for visitors and clients.
• Coordinating travel arrangements for General Manager and Team members.
• Handling all emails and phone calls.
• Processing expenses.
• Maintaining filing systems.
• Other ad-hoc administration duties.
• Minimum 3 years’ PA experience, in a corporate environment.
• Must have outstanding communication skills.
• Ideally a third level qualification (Preferably a marketing degree)
• Must have Diary Management experience using Outlook.
• Must be a team player.
If you meet all the above requirements and seeking a new challenge, apply now or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.