An Irish professional services company is looking to recruit for a Financial Executive.
- Dealing with various sales invoices: memberships, trainings
- Provide a full accounts receivable service from initial invoicing to collection of the organisation’s other income streams, including credit control
- Preparation of debtor bank lodgements
- Debtor receipt allocations
- Maintenance and upkeep of debtor profiles ensuring relevant details are accurate and up-to-date for invoicing purposes
- Produce and analyse database reports as required
- Monitoring of income received against targets
- A minimum of two years’ previous relevant experience in high volume invoicing and collection
- Strong knowledge and use of Sage 50 and Global Payments (Realex), or similar
- Strong database management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If this sounds interesting please email me your CV to Justyna Pinkowska email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.