Agile Coach required with a market leading Investments client!
The Senior Agile Coach engaged with multiple scrum teams supports adopting Lean-Agile Values, Principles and Practices to accomplish the organization's strategic objectives. The Agile Coach works primarily with Squad Members helping teams address organizational impediments by communicating and educating various levels of management.
- Coach teams and leaders
- Facilitation and training
- Supporting teams to achieve KPIs
- Stakeholder engagement
- Requirements gathering
- Collaboration across teams
- Identify risk
What you need:
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience Managing multiple teams to improve delivery through coaching and mentoring
- Expertise in Agile mindset and methodology
Why should you apply for this role?
- Competitive Daily Rate €580 per day
- 6 Month contract with view to extend
- Sigmar's awesome Payment terms - We pay all our invoices within 5 days
For more information apply today or Contact Daire Stanley on 01 47 44 638
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.