Indirect Tax Compliance Manager | 75k + 9k Car allowance
A US multinational company based in Dublin City Centre are looking to recruit an Indirect Tax Compliance Manager to head up their Indirect Tax team. The is a replacement role for someone who has left the busy. If you are a VAT/ Indirect Tax Manager from a Shared Service Centre or multinational, please read on.
- You will hold a key leadership role in supporting the indirect tax compliance function and ensuring accurate and timely submission of all relevant indirect tax related returns.
- You will take a lead role in the continued development of the group’s Indirect Tax processes and look to enhance and improve the group’s financial systems.
- You will also be involved in and have responsibility for ad-hoc Indirect Tax consultancy projects from around the globe.
- You will proactively mentor and develop the needs and professional skill-sets of less experienced team members.
- 6+ years of relevant Indirect Tax experience within a large multinational or international professional services organization with a knowledge of global accounting and tax compliance processes and Indirect Tax reporting structures.
- Experience as an Indirect Tax Compliance manager with experience of related technology offerings an advantage.
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly email@example.com or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.