A US Multinational With A Large Presence In Dublin Currently Has a Requirement for A VAT Compliance Manager
An experienced VAT Compliance Manager is required for an international company who have a strong presence in Dublin. This is an excellent job opportunity for a VAT professional who has a strong track record within Indirect tax compliance gained working in a SSC or other international environment.
• Key leadership role in supporting indirect tax compliance function and ensuring accurate and timely submission of all relevant indirect tax related returns.
• Take a lead role in the continued development of the group’s Indirect Tax processes and look to enhance and improve the group’s financial systems. The Indirect Tax Compliance Manager will provide strong leadership and oversight of the group’s Indirect Tax compliance team (currently comprising of four analysts).
• Responsibility for ad-hoc Indirect Tax consultancy projects from around the globe.
• Proactively mentor and develop the needs and professional skill-sets of less experienced team members.
• 5+ years of relevant Indirect Tax experience within a large multinational or international professional services organization with a knowledge of global accounting and tax compliance processes and Indirect Tax reporting structures.
• Experience as an Indirect Tax Compliance manager with experience of related technology offerings an advantage.
• University Degree preferably in Business, Accounting or Law.
• Full / Part professional qualification in accounting or tax preferred but not essential.
If you are interested in this job, please submit your CV or contact Sam Breckon at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744664 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.