Junior VAT Analyst
I am hiring a Junior VAT Analyst for my clients in the biopharmaceutical industry on a full time permanent basis. Based in the heart of Dublin City Centre, The Indirect Tax Compliance Analyst will take a leading role in the preparation of global VAT reporting and returns.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years’ experience in a VAT Analyst role coming from a multinational background.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Accurate preparation and timely filing of VAT compliance
- Apply ITX compliance skills gained in previous employments to assist the ITX Compliance.
- Take responsibility for preparing VAT returns in relation to several jurisdictions, some of which may be complex.
- Liaise with the General Ledger team and assist with queries on the VAT account reconciliations.
- Approve monthly VAT reconciliations in a timely manner.
- Support in-country VAT audits working with the controllership and external tax advisors.
- Work closely with the GL controllers supporting VAT compliance and the outside tax providers to ensure that all transactions are properly reflected on local VAT returns.
- 2+ years Relevant Tax/ VAT accounting experience within a large multinational or international professional organization.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Working knowledge of Oracle Financials preferable.
If you feel you meet the above requirements for this role then I would love to hear from you, send your updated CV to Emma at Sigmar Recruitment. Alternatively, you can apply here on this site.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01-4744659
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.