An opportunity is available for an experienced recruitment manager to join Sigmar’s growing office in Cork. This role suits someone currently in a recruitment management role or an ambitious team leader looking for the next step in their career! You will continue to recruit in your specialist area. This is a billing manager role.
If you have a desire to lead and commercially grow a division, we want to hear from you!
- Manage and develop a team of recruiters and resourcers – including mentoring, training and performance management
- Hire and onboard new team members in conjunction with the internal recruitment team
- Develop a multi-faceted recruiting plan to further grow the temporary, contract, and permanent business in Munster
- Design and deliver a recruiting plan that focuses on finding a mix of senior and mid-career talent in Munster and provide a best in class candidate experience
- Ability to influence, experiment, and truly partner with the Sigmar business team
- Manage the budget and P&L for the office according to company targets and guidelines
- Motivate and drive the recruitment team and develop incentives to promote performance and ensure metrics are achieved
- Collaborate with managers nationwide and participate in commercial meetings and cross function projects
- Maintain a healthy pipeline in your specialist area of recruitment and continue to generate revenue
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in recruiting (more is always welcome!)
- 2 years’ experience in a managerial or leadership role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Market Knowledge – knowledge of what is happening within your specialist area
- Commercially minded with the ability to grow a division
- Results driven with ambition and drive
- Performs best under pressure
What's on Offer?
- Permanent position with exciting career opportunities
- Accelerated commission structure (up to 40%) – with no thresholds!
- Access to world class suite of training (individual, group, off-site, on-site and online)
- Regular activity incentives – earn time off, spot prizes and more
- Regular social events including Christmas Party abroad every year!
- Healthy work-life balance
How to Apply
For further information and a confidential chat please contact Dee Sweeney at Sigmar on +353 19619720 or email your CV to email@example.com
**All applications will be treated in strictest confidence**
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.