Indirect Tax Analyst | City Centre | 35,000-40,000 + pension, healthcare and bonus |
My client, a leading multinational company require an indirect tax analyst to join their team on a perm basis. Looking for someone with 2 years + VAT analysis experience coming from an SSC or multinational.
- Accurate preparation and timely filing of VAT/ITX compliance for global entities.
- Assist with in-country VAT audits
- Deal with internal and external VAT queries in a timely and professional manner
- Assist in the preparation of documentation, processes and training guides for staff who are involved in data entry impacting VAT accounting, specifically Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Work closely with the GL controllers supporting VAT compliance and the outside tax providers to ensure that all transactions are properly reflected on local VAT returns.
- Ad hoc duties
- 2 years + VAT analysis experience coming from an SSC or multinational.
- Good working knowledge in MS – Office, especially Excel.
- Excellent communication skills
- Third level business/Accounting degree desirable
To apply for this Indirect Tax Analyst positions, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Eanna on 014744662.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.