Our client is currently recruiting for HSEQ Advisor to join their team based in Dublin. Our client provides extensive experience in the construction and installation of gas network infrastructures.
The role purpose:
A strategic role with responsibility for ensuring the delivery of HSEQ objectives. The role demands involvement at design and planning stages, working with key project figures to manage health and safety, environmental and quality risks appropriately. Successful Client interface will be a major factor in this important role.
The HSEQ Advisor will be a key player in assuring the Client that HSEQ remains firmly on the business.
- Embed HSEQ objectives into the work stream and ensure ownership within operations
- Achieve and maintain the highest standards to Health, Safety, Environment and Quality. There will be a particular focus on the Environment in this role.
- Promote professionalism at all times.
- Support operational and contract management to achieve operational requirements safely and with consideration for health and welfare at all times.
- Promote safe, healthy, realistic and achievable working practices at a strategic level.
- Ensure that client requests are met in a timely manner.
- Ensure all sub contractors are HSEQ compliance.
- Assess HSEQ incidents and lead and support HSEQ investigations as required throughout various locations.
- Responsible for scheduling and delivering HSEQ training across various sites.
- Deputise for the HSEQ manager when required
Skills Required Include: (knowledge / qualifications / experience)
- Degree qualified.
- Good knowledge of HSEQ management systems and a strong technical writing ability.
- The successful candidate is expected to be able to foster a vibrant HSEQ culture in the various sites which will require excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong background in safety management with a good working knowledge of environmental practices and principles.
- Open to new challenges and tasks as the role develops and in line with changes across the sites.
For more info you can contact Aileen on 0906 413973 or you can forward your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.