Client Accountant Perm + Benefits
An award-winning provider of corporate and fiduciary services in seeking a Client Accountant to join their growing team. This role with be reporting to the Head of Accounting.
You will gain experience to a client focused role, strong finance team of 10 + in Dublin with worldwide teams around you to support you.
Day to day:
- Prepare annual financial statements
Take full responsibility for a portfolio of clients (Aviation mainly)
- Liaising with client services, Global Operations and auditors to ensure the audits of clients' financial statements is completed
- To provide advice on ad-hoc accounting and reporting queries and other related work to the trust teams.
- To contribute in the completion of tax calculations.
- Deliver services and support to the holdings
- Process Improvement – you will look at enhancing and developing the service provided by the client accounting team and Global Operations.
- To full take responsibility for your position within the company.
- Fully support senior management in any ad hoc tasks required.
- Strong candidate will successfully be awarded a clear path to progression.
- ACCA/ACA Qualified Accountant
- Previous Aircraft Leasing / Cap x exposure
- Navision experience
- Have at least 2 years post qualification experience in a fiduciary environment
Please apply to Aoife on Sigmar Recruitment email@example.com or call Aoife on 01 474 4691.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.