My client based in Wicklow is looking for a Purchasing Manager to join their team. This is a full time permanent position and salary is up to €60k.
The Purchasing Manager will manage the supply chain function that feeds the production of high-quality products on time that is accurate and complete to production deadlines and in accordance with the company values and objectives.
The successful applicant will be accountable for the achievement of weekly, monthly and annual targets of inventory management, quality, cost, and other key performance targets.
- Undertake robust daily, weekly and monthly planning and coordination to ensure that all the necessary inventory/components are in place to achieve production KPI’s and deliver on time and in full to internal and external customer deadlines
- Manage and improve the complete B2B company procurement model for direct and indirect materials delivery to site
- Deliver a supply chain function that covers supplier contracts, transport control of procured products, outside storage control, budget adherence
- Continuous improvement for Purchasing, using principals and methodologies of Lean, to ensure systems and processes are optimised, fit for purpose and driving efficiency and effectiveness in terms of quality, waste elimination and cost.
- Experience in SME Manufacturing, or related industry, with strong knowledge of Purchasing MRP systems, operations and standards required.
- At least 3 years’ experience in purchasing/management role.
- Strong evidence of delivering results in a fast-paced operational setting and successful continuous improvement initiatives.
- Experience of dealing with and developing suppliers and customers relationships.
- Knowledge of Local Customs / Import Regulations
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.