My Client based in Westmeath is looking for a number of warehouse operators to join there team. The salary is up to €34k and it is a full time permanent position.
The Warehouse Operator will report to the Operations Manager and will be responsible for the day-to-day manufacture, packaging and distribution in order to meet customer order requirements.
- Meet all Health and Safety requirements and targets.
- Assist in meeting the production and warehouse schedules.
- Ensure all products are manufactured to the correct Quality standard, right first time - to relevant department and site standards.
- Off-loading of bulk chemical tankers
- Report equipment maintenance requirements as they become known with an ability to carry out front line maintenance activities.
- Active participation in the site TPM initiatives
- Manufacture (blending) of batches to predefined recipes.
- Packaging of products on the appropriate filling lines.
- Member of the site Emergency Response Team
- Indicative QC testing
Key skills and experience:
- Safety-conscious and willing to operate in an environment and culture where safety always comes first
- Experience of working with and utilising continuous improvement tools and techniques
- Experience working in a warehouse environment is desirable
- Experience in manufacturing / process / regulated environment
- FLT licence (preferable but not essential)
For more information you can contact me directly on 01 4744652 - email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.