Sigmar are partnering with one of the world’s best-known Fintech companies. They have won numerous industry awards for their products and innovative diversity programs.
We are looking for experienced Automation Testers to join a team developing Automation Frameworks using Java. The contract will initially last for 12 months and is offering a daily rates between €350 -€375 depending on experience.
The office is based in West Dublin and has onsite parking options available. Flexi time and remote working options are also available.
- Develop Test Automation frameworks for large scale projects from an end to end perspective including front end, middle tier services and back end data providers;
- Code Test Automation Scripts
- Follow engineering best practices and provide technical mentorship to other team members;
- Performing reviews of code and automation strategy;
- Participate in Agile and build Continuous Delivery automation solutions for each product/project;
- Lead teams through Test-driven development process;
- Administer testing server and nodes;
- Implement and maintain automated test scripts, oversee scripts written by other QA engineers.
The expertise we’re looking for:
- Experience in developing software test code using Java/J2EE,
- Strong knowledge and expertise with QA tools and automated testing environments (Selenium- WebDriver, UFT/QTP, Fitness Jenkins, Scripting Environments, etc.)
- Experience developing end-to-end tests for complex solutions for large-scale enterprise systems;
- Experience providing Continuous Integration/Delivery solutions (Jenkins, Maven and UDeploy);
- Experience working in Agile environments
For more information on this or similar roles apply today or contact Chris Stewart on 014744 601
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.