Senior Configuration Management Analyst- City Centre - Perm
- Lead the changes to the IT environment ensuring these changes are applied.
- Manage all software deployments, providing technical leadership and advice.
- Manage the change process and ensure accurate, up to date configuration records are maintained in the Configuration Management Database to effectively manage and support configuration items in the systems.
- Manage the Configuration Management Database to ensure that the team deliver up to date and available configuration information for critical systems.
- Plan and manage capacity of the team.
- Ensure capacity and performance monitoring, maintenance of alerts and appropriate levels of monitoring and logging are effectively performed to ensure the on-going health of technical environments.
- Ensure users and services are successfully provisioned in line with project schedules to enable the timely delivery of new solutions and systems.
- Provide leadership and development of the team through effective direction.
- Embed a culture of Continuous Improvement within the Configuration Management team.
What you need;
- Degree in IT, Engineering or MIS or a business degree with a related discipline Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) certification
- 8-10 years’ experience in an IT Infrastructure environment with
- Experience of leading teams of Senior IT professionals and a strong focus on best practice service delivery.
- Experience in developing and managing integrated processes in a time critical, complex and highly varied environment
- Deep appreciation of the importance of stable and continuously improving service to the business operations of the organisation.
- Track record of successfully managing second line operational support teams
- MS Windows 2016, MS SQL Querying, Strong Scripting Skills, preference on PowerShell,m IIS, .NET
- Group Policy Troubleshooting
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.