Accounts Receivable Specialist| Pharmaceutical | 35k
A very successful Pharmaceutical organisation based in North Dublin is currently recruiting for an accounts receivable specialist on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the Accounts Receivable Specialist is to ensure that the activities associated with Shipping documentation and the Accounts Receivable aspect of the function are processed in a timely, compliant and accurate manner.
This is a permanent position paying 35k + benefits. Interviews will take place later this week.
The Accounts Receivable Specialist will be responsible for a wide range of accounting duties including:
• Manage Accounts Receivable balances and collection efforts.
• Monitor and issue customer statements/overdue reports.
• Perform customer credit analysis to establish credit terms and limits for new and existing customers.
• Completion of all currency Monthly Bank Reconciliations.
• Provision of inflow/outflow in relation to cash flow projections.
• Petty Cash Administration (€uro & FX)
• Generate invoices, customer statements, and journal entries
• Minimising bad debts.
• Managing multicurrency.
• Developing process, system and reporting improvements to facilitate collection activity in changing or emerging client areas.
• Assist with AP function to incl. Coding/matching/processing supplier invoices & payments.
• At least 3 years’ experience with accounts receivable, collections and credit analysis.
• Manufacturing experience would be an advantage
• Excellent knowledge of Excel
• Must have experience with foreign exchange and multi currencies
If you are interested in this position, please contact Gerald Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.