Systems Administrator - West Dublin- Permanent
Our client a technology provider based in Dublin West are looking for multiple Systems & Helpdesk Administrators to join their expanding IT Team. The role will involve supporting our client across multiple sites.
What you will be doing;
- Deploying, installs and configures the components of the system infrastructure on an ongoing basis.
- Carry daily maintenance tasks and checks across the organisations sites
- Set up of accounts and workstations for company employees
- Monitor all the components of the system and intervene when required
- Working towards agreed SLA's
- Performs root-cause analysis and fault isolation related to infrastructure issues and outages and data issues
- Diagnoses and resolves problems of medium complexity in coordination with the support team.
What you need;
- 3 years experience in a similar Systems Administrator or Support role
- Working knowledge with; Cisco network equipment / Windows Server 2012, 2008 /Active Directory, Office 365
- Experience using VMWare, Hyper-V
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.