Are you a Shift Supervisor with production experience? Interested in working for an Irish owned company based in North Cork?
This company is looking to expand their Production Department, you will be joining a great team making complex decisions, driving results and reporting to Site Manager.
What would your day to day job responsibilities include?
- Leading and managing a team.
- Managing payroll, yield and ingredients usage.
- Dealing with customer complaints and implementing actions ex audits.
- You will be responsible for Quality: Hygiene, Incident reporting and change control.
- COD and Hydraulic loading incident reporting and investigating.
- Promoting a safety culture within the site, monitoing adherence to all Environmental, Health & Safety standards and procedures.
- Degree level qualification in a relevant discipline (Science, Food, Engineering)
- Work Experience Required: 3 years plus experience at management level.
- Health & Safety experience
Salary of €40,000-42000 + 28% shift allowance (Day/Nights) + pension
If you think you fit the bill, drop your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call to discuss this or any other job at 021 4847 138.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.