Junior Technical Support - Dublin City Centre - €25,000
Our client based on the south side of Dublin city are looking for entry-level/junior technical support staff to join their team on a temporary contract with the view to turning permanent.
This is an entry level role ideal for graduates or those with little experience who want to kick start their career in the IT industry.
Why should you apply for this role?
- 12-months with potential to turning permanent
- Competitive salary of €25,000
- Kickstart your IT career witha great company
What you will be doing:
- Conduct outbound call campaigns to assist customers with service setup
- Work closesly with the sales group to understand offerings and support new customers
- Identify and clearly document issues requiring escalation, for complex problem resolution and/or product life cycle management
- Meet/exceed outbound campaign targets
What you need:
- Experience of configuring operating systems Windows/iOs/Android
- Basic knowledge of IP netoworking would be an advantage
- Passion for mobile technology
- Telesales and past support experience
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills
- Obsessively customer focused
Contact Dara on (01)4744699 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this opportunity.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.