HR Business Partner– Contract
Location: Dublin North
HR Business Partner required for a Pharmaceutical firm in Dublin North. This is a contract role. You will report directly to the HRD. This is a rapidly growing and changing environment, so experience within a fast-paced setting is an advantage. Parking and canteen available.
- Broad end to end HR responsibilities
- Project work surrounding process improvement, policies & procedures, implementing strategies
- Project management Defining and communicating robust project plans with clear timelines
- Business analysis and process improvements
- Working closely with hiring managers and senior management
- Maintaining close contact with employees
- Effective coaching and management of stakeholders
- Succession planning
- HR Business Partnering experience or Senior HR Generalist experience, minimum of 3 years
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with Pharma or Manufacturing sector preferred
- Excellent computer literacy – Outlook, Word, Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables), PowerPoint
- Strong reporting, analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent senior stakeholder management skills essential
- Exceptional judgement and ability to manage high volumes of work
If you have any questions regarding this HR job or would like to discuss the HR or in-house recruitment job market in general, please do not hesitate to contact Denise O’ Regan email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sigmar Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and a member of the National Recruitment Federation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.