The successful candidate responsible for Financial reporting and analysis, working across the finance team, providing proactive financial and performance analysis which supports day to day business management.
This is a permanent position paying 65k – 70k + bonus, pension, healthcare. Interviews will take place later next week.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for a wide range of accounting duties including:
• Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual results, budget and forecasts.
• Responsible for accurate and efficient management of marketing and tactical budgets and all factory support due to the brand.
• Ensure that all expenditures within the brand are included in the budget
• Reporting financial performance against agreed KPIs.
• Assess, recommend and approve all departmental expenses and identify potential problem areas and opportunities and advise on them
• Take leading role on learning and development initiatives that lead to enhanced financial reporting and awareness.
• Lead benchmark analysis, using financial and non-financial information, to identify gaps in performance.
• Provide ad hoc analysis as required to support the objectives of the Strategic Finance Department.
• Active involvement in all internal processes and ensure compliance with internal control procedures.
• Providing financial input into Group projects as required e.g. business cases for new systems, upgrades to systems etc.
• Qualified Accountant with 2-3 years PQE in accounting or planning role
• Experience in technology or media would be a distinct advantage.
• Financial Systems and financial modelling and reporting experience.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.