My West Cork based growing client require a competent & experienced Electrician to join their team.
He/she will provide professional services (Calibration/Electrical services) both in-house and field based locally.
This is a permanent position with opportunities for further promotion internally.
Key duties to include (but not limited to) :
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, containment and telemetry MCC’s
- the ability to read and understand technical documents.
- Inspection expertise ie. circuit breakers and other electrical components
- Can troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate testing devices.
- Exposure to repair & replace equipment, electrical wiring etc..
- Familiar with and can follow National code of practice guidelines
- Good knowledge of various test equipment and electrical repair essential.
What you'll need :
- Relevant 3rd Lvel course complted and/or Electrical Trades qualification.
- Experience working as an Electrician and working as part of a team
- Must have experience working with control circuits
- Understanding or flow meters / calibration / lab equipemnt highly desired.
- Open and flexible on work related travel in the Cork region (maybe beyond)
- Be a team player with a friendly and outgoing disposition.
- Be a punctual, motivated and organised who can complete work on time and to a high standard.
- 2-3 years of working unsupervised on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Full clean driving licence, Safe pass, Confined space training
For full details please contact Colin on 021-4847131 or mail a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today !
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.