HR Business Partner – Contract Position
Currently hiring an HRBP for a newly created position, joining a small, but experienced HR team. You will work alongside another HRBP, reporting into the HRD, and with additional administrative and operations support.
This is a broad, end-to-end HR role with responsibilities ranging from the strategic to the operational.
You will be joining an industry leader in pharmaceuticals with a globally recognised brand. At the same time, this is a reasonably new site that is still ramping up, so there is lots of variety and a lot of opportunities for development.
The job is based in North Dublin – not far from the airport, with parking and canteen onsite.
- This role is on a small team with a lot of ownership within the HR function – Strategy, Process & Policy Development and Implementation, ER, Engagement.
- Reporting into the HRD, you will work closely with the HR team, Line Managers/Supervisors, and senior management, while still maintaining frequent contact with employees.
- There is frequent project work in addition to all day to day HR responsibilities – e.g. OD projects, Automation/process improvement, development of various initiatives/programs, implementation of new policies/procedures.
The Ideal Candidate
- Relevant 3rd level qualification is essential as well as relevant experience – i.e. 3+ years’ experience at Senior Generalist / HRBP / HRM level (dependant on scope of previous roles).
- Previous experience within a Pharma or Manufacturing environment would be preferred, but strong HRBP experience from other companies also valued, especially start-up or high growth experience.
- Strong communication skills, organisation skills, stakeholder engagement would all be key soft skills for this job.
- Good degree of comfort with systems/technology.
If you have any questions regarding this HR job or would like to discuss any other Human Resources roles, please email Eoghan Mc Dermott at email@example.com or call Eoghan on 01 4744 690.
Sigmar Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.