It is the responsibility of the Maintenance Manager to ensure that activities are executed efficiently, on time, on budget and in line with good manufacturing practices in order to facilitate the achievement of site and corporate objectives. Such work is to be carried out within the EHS and GMP standards.
- Planning, organising, leading and controlling all Maintenance activities on site associated with the manufacture and packaging of finished drug product.
- Directly managing the Maintenance team (team of up to 10 people) and their respective activities (E.G. Preventative Maintenance, Reactive Maintenance, Calibrations and associated Engineering Projects) in order to meet defined company and department objectives.
- Trouble shooting assigned processes to establish root cause for sub-optimal performance and following up by designing and executing programmes to deliver required improvements.
- Leading Operational Excellence and Continuous Improvement Initiatives / Projects designed to further improve the efficiencies of the plant and equipment OEE
- The Mainetenance Manager will lead the ongoing CPD Accreditation programme
- Ensuring all Internal Manufacturing systems for Maintenance meet appropriate current GMP standards and industry best practice including Maintenance (Preventative and Reactive), Calibration and overall Documentation approaches.
- Raising and closing out of change controls, deviations, CAPA etc. and measuring response time to same.
- The Mainetenance Manager will be responsible for participating in the Recruitment & Selection, Training & Development, and Performance Management of all members of the Internal Manufacturing team.
- Preparing the Internal Manufacturing budgets, to include the assembly of annual budgets (including CAPEX projects), ensuring adherence to budgets, instigating cost improvement projects and management of the control expenditure program for the plant.
The next Maintenance Manager should have a BEng (Hons) in a related field of study with at least 5 years Supervisory experience of a group of Maintenance Technicians. You should have experience with Manufacturing and Packaging Maintenance Operations within the Pharmaceutical Industry.
If you're looking to join an innovative and growing organisation who offers excellent career progression opportunities then get in touch now.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.