Due to continued expansion of operations, my globally renowned medical device manufacturing MNC client are searching for a suitably qualified and experienced Process Technician.
You will work on PD teams on the development of robust, capable, cost effective & safe manufacturing processes, equipment, materials and products and support efficient and effective transfer of new products & processes into commercial production.
- You will demonstrate good technical expertise on process technologies to support design, optimisation, validation and troubleshooting of those technologies.
- Under supervisory direction, provides input to Equipment engineering or external equipment/tooling or material vendors in the selection, design & development of new (or upgrades to existing) equipment, tooling and materials.
- Supports the development and execution of experimentation and testing to enable characterisation, optimization and troubleshooting of processes and equipment and summarises, analyses and draws conclusions from test results leading to effective technical resolution.
- Support the introduction of new processes, equipment and materials including installation, calibration, EHS assessment debug, and all associated process and quality system documentation requirements including technical and process work instructions.
- Support all continuous improvement activity – application of Six Sigma & Lean methodologies to assist in the characterization, optimization, troubleshoooting and development of efficient, cost effective equipment and processes.
- Supports execution and documentation of validation builds, co-ordinates testing of validation units and compiles, analyses and reports on the validation results.
- With mentor assistance ensures compliance with all the regulations governing the quality systems.
- Travel to other sites / vendors as part of Technology development & transfer activities.
Qualifications and Experience
- HETAC Level 6 qualified in a relevant discipline
- 2-5 years industry experience
To apply for this position please contact Amanda Reynolds at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455304 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.