Senior Financial Reporting Analyst 70k + perm + benefits
You will be responsible for Financial reporting and analysis, working across the finance team and BI, providing proactive financial and performance analysis which supports day to day business management, strategic decision-making, and medium and long term planning.
In this role your duties will be broad, but ultimately you will be responsible for:
- Reporting on the companies financial performance
- Development and maintaining a full suite of weekly, monthly and periodic performance
- Support the objectives of the Strategic Finance Department.
- Strong technical accounting competency
- Lead variancies in financial and drive analysis to the forefront
- Develop financial reports and analysis that feed into planning financial models (yearly & monthly)
- Group reporting
- Development and maintenance of Group capital allocation reporting to align Group insights with local knowledge.
- Structured analysis of financial information from other divisions internal and external.
You must be:
- A qualified accountant
- Strong technical accounting knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Working in a fast-pace environment
- Self Motivated
- Problem solver
Please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aoife 01 474 4691 to discuss this role in more detail.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.