My client is looking for a Product Owner to join their Product Management team. The role is based in South Dublin. You will work at adding valuable additions to their growing suite of SaaS products. The Job involves working closely with Engineering and the Business to define and ensure the success of their SaaS products.
- Work with the Product Management teams to understand customer needs and envision new product solutions for the various users.
- Write Agile-based stories that conform to best practices including acceptance criteria, positive and negative paths, etc.
- Collaborate within Cross Functional Team to produce workflows and market leading user experiences that are creative and easy-to-use which solve customer needs and market problems.
- Working with stakeholders to actively and effectively conduct sprint planning that includes the bundling and prioritization of new features.
- Coordinate communication across teams (e.g. Product Management, Engineering, and Development) and provide status updates on projects.
- Assist with product documentation during the Go-to-Market process for new features.
- Assist with other Product Management responsibilities as needed.
Skills and Experience
- Degree in Business, Marketing, MIS or related discipline.
- 4 or more years of experience as a Business Analyst or Associate Product Owner or PO in a technical environment creating superior user experiences for Mobile and Web-based products (Agile experience is preferred).
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, and writing skills
- Leadership abilities
- Be a Hardworking, self-starter
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Experience working with OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers).
- Experience working with Telematics.
- Experience of API (Application programming interface) or microservice specification.
- Experience performing data queries in Database, validate data quality and help steer API specification definition.
- Understanding of decoupled architecture using REST.
- Hands on experience of SQL, JSON and/or XML.
- Experience of working in an SOA environment (Service-oriented architecture).
- Knowledge of modern development technologies and languages.
Apply directly or mail Fiona at email@example.com for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.