Fullstack Developer - EastPoint, Dublin
Our client is a leading provider of mission critical information systems, specialising in the Retail and Wholesaler sectors in the UK & Ireland.
What you will do.
- Design, develop and test software to a high level of quality.
- Contribute, as part of a collaborative team, to the delivery of the companies overall Product roadmap
- Participate in R&D and proof of concept projects
- Reviews of the Code and Quality Control's
- Support product rollout and support functions
- Collaborate with Product Management on new development requirements
- International travel may be a requirement
What you need.
- 5+ years commercial experience in Java enterprise and web application development
- Experience with some / all of the following:
- Java, on Windows & Linux, including familiarity with standard Java SE APIs such as JDBC, Threading, Sockets
- Spring Framework, including Spring Boot
- RESTful Web service development
- SQL & relational databases
- Agile and Waterfall
- Third level qualification in Computer Science/ Engineering or related discipline
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.