Senior Java Developer - Dublin City Centre
Our client is a travel commerce platform, who are looking for a Senior Server Developer to thrive in the exciting world of Travel Tech.
What you will do?
- Guide requirements/design for features in one of the company's core products
- Enforcement of standard and best practices.
- Focused on efficient, high performance, high reliability/stability experience and architectural alignment of
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and contribute subject matter expertise to develop unique solutions to complex
- Guide others in how to in balance tactical needs with strategic application of platform, application and/or global architectural standards
- Apply lean product development principles
- Support a culture of continuous delivery
What you need?
- 5+ years of Java development experience
- Server-side development experience (Java 7 or 8)
- Spring and NodeJS experience is a distinctive advantage
- Exposure to web technologies (Angular2+, Typescript)
- Continuous integration experience (e.g. Jenkins, Sonar)
- Database knowledge in either SQL or ideally NoSQL (e.g. Mongo)
- Strong experience with Microservices architectures.
- Agile/Scrum experience
- 4 year degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or combination of experience and education
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.