This innovative, market leader are looking for a passionate and technical Supply Chain Specialist to join lead their Logistics department in their Cork site in a contract job.
You will find yourself surrounded by a passionate logistics team. If this all sounds good, please read on!
What will your day to day look like?
- Facilitate the definition of project goals.
- Create/Execute & revise project work plans.
- Manage day-to-day project aspects.
- Identify resources needed and assigning individual responsibilities in matrix team.
- Lead a Matrix team, a key role that provides direction and support to project team.
- Effectively apply methodology and enforce project standards.
- Hold regular status meetings with project team and effectively communicate relevant project information to stakeholders.
What will you need to succeed in this job?
- 3+ years’ Pharma experience.
- 3+ years' management experience.
- Knowledge of and experience in applying Six Sigma and Lean methodologies.
- Degree or 3rd level qualification (Business, Supply Chain, Science or Engineering)
Full Time, Contract
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.