IT Architect – Application, Data and Infra
My client, a key player in the energy industry has an opening for an IT Architect. The role is based in Dublin 4. You will be involved in creating the IT Strategy for the company and you will make a significant contribution to the overall architecture function of the business. The role reports to the Head of IS Governance and Planning.
- Guiding projects from a technical and Architectural perspective.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that technology and application platforms are scalable and cost effective in line with customer needs and the overall strategy.
- Making strong contribution to architecture decisions.
- Must be passionate for innovation and demonstrate the ability to thrive in a fast-paced Environment – Provide Thought Leadership and industry best practice and principals.
- Create and maintain strategies, roadmaps and reference models for infrastructure, data, application and business architecture domains.
- Contribute to the development of the IT strategy and collaborate with colleagues to contribute to strategic planning and business planning activities.
- Analyse technology industry and market trends
- You will work on a wide range of solutions which include: off-the-shelf applications, customised systems, integration systems, data processing, web technologies and others.
- Lead the rationalisation of the Company’s Application Portfolio, reducing its complexity and total cost of ownership.
- Work closely with business and technical stakeholders to support the delivery of IT services.
- Lead the selection of IT systems and services, consulting with project stakeholders on all stages of tender proposals.
- Represent the company externally at conferences and events, presentations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field.
- 3+ years’ professional experience in an IT architecture role working on application, data and infrastructure technologies .
- Ability to lead and influence others
- Expertise in applying technology to solve business problems, collaborating with business experts and service providers along the way
- Exceptional communicator, able to articulate technical concepts and analysis to non-technical audiences
- A strong track record in architecting and overseeing the delivery of complex solutions and an ability to drive successful outcomes
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft and Oracle technologies and platforms.
Even Better if you have…
• Experience in Energy Management Systems or Market Management Systems.
• Industry certification in IT architecture and project management.
• ITIL Certification.
Apply directly or email Fiona at email@example.com for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.